Peyton and Sharon Riebel have been raising golden retrievers on their farm in central Minnesota for almost 40 years. Located near LeSueur Minnesota the farm has been in the Riebel family for over 100 years. Through selective breeding they have developed their golden retriever bloodlines into wonderful family, hunting, and companion dogs.
The first female "Miss Brandy of Island Farm" was a beautiful dark red dog that formed the basis for Loren and Sharon's lifelong passion and hobby of breeding golden retrievers. They currently have both light and dark red colored lines. All their pups are wormed, micro chipped for identification and guaranteed for health. The pup litters are registered with the United Kennel Club. (UKC)
Peyton and Sharon have sold puppies to all parts of the country over the years, and love to have families come to the farm to pick out the "new addition" to their own families. We have enjoyed many repeat customers over our 40 years.
About Us and Our Puppies
- 40+ Years Breeding Experience
- Minnesota Licensed Commercial Breeder
- Farm Raised, Hunters & Family Dogs
- Both Parents On Site
- Dark, Golden, and Light Colors Available
- All Puppies Are Registered, Been Wormed Twice, Have First Shots, And Are Micro-Chipped For Identification